BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All Bookings are subject to the following terms and conditions.
The person signing the Booking form acknowledges that they understand and accept these conditions.
1. A non-refundable deposit of £60.00 per Apartment is required to secure any booking made more that 6 weeks in advance of your arrival date. Full payment must be received 6 weeks before your arrival date.
2. Provisional bookings may be accepted but can be held open for a maximum of 4 days.
3. Cancellations must be notified in writing. Persons who cancel 6 weeks or less before arrival date will be liable for payment in full.
4. Cheques should be made payable to S&L Holmes
1. To pay for any loss or damage to the property or contents however caused.
2. To maintain the property in good condition and leave it clean and tidy.
3. To permit the proprietor reasonable access.
4. To not exceed the number of persons stated on the booking form.
5. To refrain from causing noise or disturbance to other residents or guests.
Arrival and Departure Times
Letting normally commences at 5pm on the day of arrival and ends at 10am on the day of departure. Any other arrangements must be agreed by the proprietor and if available may incur an extra charge.
In the unlikely event that a property is not available for reasons outside my control, such as a fire, all payments made by the holidaymaker will be refunded and the holidaymaker shall have no other claim on the proprietor.
This contract is with S.Holmes (the proprietor) at The Crown Inn, East Stour, Gillingham, Dorset and is governed by English Law. The signatory of the booking form certifies that he or she is authorised to sign on behalf of all persons included on the booking form. In the case of any discrepancy between these booking conditions and any including the contents of any brochure, these conditions shall prevail.
The Crown Inn, Holiday Apartments, East Stour, Gillingham, Dorset SP8 5JS.